Thursday, June 22, 2006

This is the Real Life

ok, so i am cooking dinner, the girls are in their rooms playing and of course daddy is about to come home and see how nice and smooth things are run while he is gone. he always misses the dramatic moments and does not understand my stress! about that time alayna comes in the kitchen and says momma stuck. i look down at her and she has a roller brush (the smallest around) stuck in her hair. sydney thinks she will help so she pulls the brush. alayna screams and i take her into the living room to get it untangled. it is a mess! kirk walks through the door expecting everyone to run to him and yell daddy's home! instead he comes in to screaming and chaos.

with a water bottle, detangler bottle, a knife and scissors we finally get her hair untangled 30 minutes later. i did not have to cut her hair - thank goodness the brush was at the root of her head, but we did pull out clumps of hair. her hair is very thin on the left side. needless to say, the casserole cooking was dry, we missed church, and i ended up with the headache!
i have a picture i will upload it later.

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I just read the comment on the other blogs and am excited for you! I don't think the sickness is connected with the sex b/c I have friends that had it with each and opposite from their preganancies. Does that make sense? Anyhoo... I can imagine how tired you are and with all the 'newness' that you are going through right now. I will be praying for you and look forward to hearing about your appt. I am in Ft.Worth right now and will e-mail you my number if you get a minute call. Love you!