Monday, August 14, 2006

This is the Real Life

Milestones that make moms happy!

Well, not only is Sydney starting kindergarten, but we have crossed some other grand milestones. Sydney's first tooth is loose. She is excited and hopes that it falls out before school starts. We are working on it, but no give so far.

Alayna has given up the binky. We were wanting to get rid of the binky and have her potty trained before the baby came, so one down and one to go. She has been wanting a dora doll. (Everything is Dora) I told her she could have the dora doll or she could have binky. She gave me the binky, I gave her the dora doll, and we are without the binky for three days; naps and all. Now if we could get to the pottying down, we would be all clear.

As for mom, as sad as I am my oldest is off to school, I relic in two other events - no binky and losing a tooth.

Yes, we are all smiles....

No comments: