Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year. We went around and asked the family what all they remembered from 2007. Of course, when you ask a 3 year old that, you know you will get some wild answers. But I am glad AJ remembers me!
Here are some of the highlights, looking back:
Shelly - the cat, now MIA
added Tater to our family
volleyball championship (Midway)
football championship qualifier (China Spring)
organized my first VBS
trips during the summer
Sydney's first T-ball and basketball game
hospital trips to the ER
being flooded out of our own lake
loss of family members, Kirk's Papa, Terrel Oats
and Amy's Grandmother, Doris Page

I know there are so many things that I am leaving off my list. These were some of the things that we mentioned as a family.

We love you all, we pray for you and your families and pray that your year is blessed and full of love. I do hope to keep in touch with you all better and to update my blog more often. I want to find more time to do those things that I love to do, but never find the time to do.

Have a great 2008!
(who can resist, it ryhmes!)

4 comments:

Happy Mama said...

Hey! Good to hear from you! Your Christmas card was SO cute! Beautiful girls! Yes- I hope to be better about keeping up- things change so fast... Well, hopefully I'll "talk" to you frequently and we can catch up. You are on my blog roll- I finally figured it out! YAY! :)

Lisa Renee said...

Happy New Year to the little whittles too! I know your not so little, but c'mon. Hope you are enjoying your break!

SS said...

WOW, two blogs in the same month. Are you feeling okay??? I sounds like you had a good Christmas. Hopefully we'll get to see you again someday!

elizabeth said...

I checked out your link from Melanie. We were best friends when she lived in Abilene when we were 5th graders! I saw on your blog that you live in Waco. I do too! My boys are in elementary school at Midway. Small world!