Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Where has time gone????

Time is already flying! Here we are in 2009 and I haven't even posted Christmas yet.....





Here is a pic from Christmas with my family. Somehow, my mom managed to buy 13 matching pairs of pjs for 13 grandkids ranging from 13 to 9 mos. They were cute, but it was hard to get a good pic. Here is a pic of Syd at age 4 in front of our tree and AJ at age 4 in front of our tree. They are wearing a nightgown that was mine and I had taken a pic in front of my grandmother's tree. I am trying to find the one of me, so I can frame it with my girls' pictures; and yes, Tater will have hers at 4! (One great priveledge of having all girls....)




Cheers! To a new year. We are celebrating new years with some sparkling cider.
And then on a 80* new years day, what else can you do but go outside and make pyramids!
Happy New Year's to you all! May God bless you and your families beyond what he did in 2008.

8 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

The nightgown pics are so fun. That is really a neat thing to have to pass down to the girls.

Yeah, New Years was crazy, huh? Now it is a toasty 33 degrees outside. You just never know in Texas!

Jennifer said...

WOW - 13 sets of pjs that is amazing! Love the nightgown pics -too cute. Your girls are so lucky to have sister - they will be each others life long friends.

Darla said...

I so love the girl's nightgown pictures. I was thinking before I read Syd looks so young. Amazing so amazing that your mom found 13 sets in all their sizes. I need to find out where she got them for my mom. We did this once only when they all were very young and just a few gkids.

SS said...

Ryder and Sydney had the same Christmas PJ's, except that Sydney's had a hot pink backgroud with the same design. I found mine at Children's Place. That is such a great picture. Ryder will be 2 1/2 next week, so your Sydney might be too old, but either of the others will be fine :) Besides, Sydney girlfriend and Sydney sister would be kind of wierd!

Sharon said...

Wow - 13 sets of matching pjs - that's a Gramma on a mission! Love the nightgown pics - that is such a cool idea to do with your daughters! Thanks for the New Years blessings - wishing your family the same!

Jill said...

those pictures are adorable. we have a hard time finding 4 matching sets of jammies, so my mom made them this year. your girls are gorgeous!

Lisa Renee said...

That pajama pic is insane!! Very fun. I LOVE the nightgown ones too, how sweet! I can't wait to ssee you at that age too! Happy
New Years Whittles!

Lisa Renee said...

That pajama pic is insane!! Very fun. I LOVE the nightgown ones too, how sweet! I can't wait to ssee you at that age too! Happy
New Years Whittles!