Friday, September 22, 2006

Girls - Girls - Girls


Well, we had our first sonogram today! and as we guessed and figured - it's another girl. Of course, we would have liked a boy, but we are more than glad to have another girl. God has blessed us so much and we could not ask for more. Sydney was a little sad at first, but she immediately overcame her sadness and began drawing pictures for her new sister. That is all she can talk about now. Alayna is still clueless. One minute she says, "No girl, I want bwuther." Then she says, "I big sister and litl sis." She will catch on and understand soon. Despite all the roller coaster emotions, we are excited and are starting to work out all the details. Our new precious girl is healthy and growing well. Everything looks as it should.

2 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

Congrats! I would give my right arm for a house-full of girls. But then again, I certainly wouldn't trade my little boy in! I know you will enjoy this little one!

Lisa Renee said...

YEA! So glad everything is good and she is healthy. Does she have a name yet?