Thursday, October 26, 2006

Long time no write:

Ok, so it seems forever since I have posted, so here is one. Not too much going on to write about. Kirk, I mean Big Johnson, has been out of town this week. It makes for a long week; especially since I have to get everyone up at 6:30am. Most mornings, I leave Alayna asleep and enjoy decaf cappucino while watching a little of the Today show. Not this week. I would have taken a big coke, which I drink too many being pregnant. Which, about the pregnancy. We are already down to survival. I still have food preferences and there are a lot of foods that disgust me still, so it is eat whatever I can. But I do have to have one coke a day. I know there are those of you who are freaking out about that. But like I said, it is survival and I NEED one to live and function each day. BJ will be home Sunday night. We are going to carve our pumpkins then and get prepped for Halloween. Here's a warning: there will be lots of pictures posted after halloween, so be ready.

This will probably be my last post until then. I am not finding time to write lately. I don't know what I am doing with my time, but boy, it is gone!

4 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

My doctor always said pretty much anything, except for drugs!, is okay in moderation. I had a diet coke every day with Liv. I can't wait to see the pictures! Have fun on Halloween and hang in there until your BIG guy gets home...ha..ha...

Alisha Stewart said...

Thanks for posting. I don't always comment, but know that I am keeping up with you guys through your blog. Adam got an interview in Temple so if we end up there we will have to get together. Don't you guys live pretty close? I hope everything goes well with the rest of your pregnancy. Don't worry about the coke thing, most of the studies they have done have been on lab rats who had the equivalent of 8 cups of coffee a day. One coke would hardly qualify as harmful. Just enjoy yourself.
Alisha

The Binkley Family said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Glad you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

look my new blog -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_a134?tab=Comments] adipex without prescription [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_a134?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_a134?tab=Comments] cheapest adipex [/url]