Tuesday, May 22, 2007

long time no blog!

hey, all! i am stil alive..... the past few weeks have been hectic. we had aj's party on sat. i had all of my family here. she wanted a diego party at the zoo. it was good and the weather cooperated nicely. now we are moving on to syd's kindergarten graduation. she is so excited. she is like a senior and has kindergartenitis. she thinks she is ready for high school now. tate is growing so fast. she is trying to roll over and is reaching out for things. she eats like a horse and is growing daily.

i am currently working on vbs at our church. what a job! i appreciate all the vbs's i have ever attended so much more after planning one! however all will be over with within three weeks. i am excited to get summer started and to have syd home with us everyday. the summer will bring many fun times and lots and lots of things to do. i have some great pics to post soon. i will do a better job of keeping up!

check in with you all later.

5 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

good to hear an update. I want to see lots of pics! I,too, am helping with VBS here and I think I may be in over my head!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

It's good to hear from you! What is your VBS theme? Have lots of fun with Kinder graduation!

Lisa Renee said...

YEA SHE IS ALIVE! Good luck with VBS,you are such a better woman than I. I am still contemplating running home instead of being here for ours.....

A D said...

Glad to hear from you...I was starting to worry...
Miss you lots!!!
Please post more pics - I love pics!!!

Jill said...

hey amy...thanks for your post. we don't know what we are having. scarlett was a surprise so we're doing the same thing this time, although i am getting anxious! i think some of kirk's relatives go to our church...the benton's? small world!