Wednesday, July 11, 2007

TAGGED

ok, I got tagged, so here it is.....

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just got married in June. I was a newly wed, what do you think I was doing?
2) What were you doing one year ago?
We had just moevd to Waco. We had no neighbors, no friends, no church home. I was playing with my children and was pregnant! It was over 100* every day. It was a long miserable summer. What a difference a year can make!
3) What are 5 snacks you enjoy?
1- chips and hot sauce/queso
2- chocolate
3 - sundried basil tomato wheat thins
4- chocolate
5 - trail mix
4) What are 5 songs you know all the lyrics to?
1 - Breakfast at Tiffany's
2- Baby got Back
3 - Karma Chameleon
4 - any cartoon theme song
5 - many 80 songs........
5) What are 5 things you would give your money to if you were a millionaire?
1- my LCU loan
2- my dad's shop
3- pick a charity
4- kids' college funds
5- kids' wedding funds!
6) What are 5 bad habits you have?
1- popping my neck and knuckles
2- smacking gum
3- singing out loud
4- popping bubbles with my gum
5- eating chocolate
7) What are 5 things you like doing?
1- playing with my kids
2- playing out side (any sports)
3- scrapbooking
4- taking pictures
5- talking
8) What are 5 things you would never wear again?
1- stirrup pants
2- socks that go up to your knees, but you roll them down above your hightops
3- claw bangs, or bangs teased out into a fan looking thing
4- short shorts
5- dorothy hamil haircut
9) What are 5 favorite toys?
1- kareoke (sp?) machine
2- picture editing programs on my computer
3- dvr on my satellite
4- ipod (itunes)
5- cell phones

now it is my turn....... i tag jill, suzanne, brooke and brandi

1 comment:

Lisa Renee said...

You make me laugh.

I now carry your chocolate addiction!