Sunday, August 19, 2007

so much can happen in such little time!

Well, it has been a while since my last post, so here is an update on all of our family.

Big J - he is still with Brighton and loves his job and his area. He does not have to travel hardly any since we have moved, but everywhere he drives is at least an hour drive. He is getting boat fever bad and I am sure he will have a boat before I get my new camera.....

Me - Well, I am going back to work! I am going to be teaching Sr. English at Midaway High School. It is a 4A school and it is huge.....I have to walk three flights of stairs to get to my room. I think it will be a great place to work and other than getting up at 5:30am, I am really going to like being in the classroom again.

Syd - She is ready to be in the 1st grade. She ask every day when she starts school. She is so excited. She is worried about math. I told her, she will be fine. She is worried because she doesn't know how to multiply. I told her many 1st graders don't even know what that means, so she will be ok.

AJ - She is staying with the China Spring's high school principal's wife. Her name is Amy as well. She has a three year old boy and keeps another three year old, plus my two. She loves going to Miss Amy's house and loves being around the other kids to play with all day. She is getting wittier and smarter every day. She "cutes" herself out of a lot of trouble.

Tater - She is 6mos old. She is sitting up, eating food (wants to eat nothing but table food), and is getting bigger everytime I look at her. She had a Dr. visit and the Dr. told us she was to big to carry in the carrier thing. She told us to get the next size car seat for her. I have never had the Dr. tell me a child was too big for something. She wears 12 mos size clothes with a few 6 mos stuff. She is a big girl and she wants to be as big as her two sisters. She is quite nosy - no not liker her mother! and she is going to be into everything when she starts crawling.

That's mainly it for the whittle's. Our world is so different right now, but it will only be a few short weeks before that is our normal routine. So don't complain if the blog is not changed frequently. I barely have time to shave my legs! Do keep us in your prayers as we make all the changes and adjustments.

6 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

Wow, that is a lot of change. Definately will be praying for that transition. Thanks for the update, I have been wondering about you guys! When does school start? Have you already started inservice stuff? Do you like the people? Are you doing anymore cheerleading stuff? I guess you can fill us in when you get time. Just take some chocolate to put in your desk drawer and all will be well ;)

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

I second the chocolate idea. I know you will love working again. I'll be praying for the transition.

realitymomma said...

i love you guys. you know me too well. chocolate is on the agenda! i am only teaching, no coaching. that would be way too much with my little ones. i think this school is amazing. there four teachers at the hs that go to church with me and everyone is ultra friendly. i have been amazed at its unity. but transition is transition....so to welcome me back to school this week, kirk thought it would be better for him to be gone. so we are starting our big change without him!

The Binkley Family said...

I am excited for you to be back in the classroom. Sounds like the girls are doing good! I know you will be busy, but we will all be excited to hear how things are going! Post some pics of those cuties!

Sara said...

Your girls are so cute!

Jill said...

hope you are enjoying the new job and that your students are all on their best behavior! have you guys made it to san antonio yet? let me know when you're coming and i'll look for you in church...although i'll probably be in the nursing room.