Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tater is ONE!

Our Precious little Taytum turned the BIG ONE on Friday, the 8th. We had her birthday party at our house on Saturday. It was 70* and it was a beautiful day for our little Tater Tot! She had so much fun and she absolutely loved her cake that I made for her. (that will be another post) I cannot believe how big she is and how fast time flies 3rd time around. It literally seems like a few months ago we were just coming home from the hospital. God has been so good to our family and has blessed us beyond what we could imagine. I thank Him every day for our beautiful gifts that He has given us.

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Amy -
Happy Birthday Tater! She is too cute. Love the pics - isn't it amazing how fast they grow!

Happy Mama said...

What a cutie! I love the black and white pic of the girls kissing her little bow head. You sure have been blessed- three beautiful girls!

Jill said...

so sweet. i kind of got a tear in my eye...i feel like clark is getting big so much faster than scarlett. time really does fly~

Darla said...

Wow, it is so crazy with the first one you can't wait until they turn one. Then the second or thrid one you are so sad when they get big. I love your pictures! Your girls are all so pretty.

SS said...

I can't believe she's one. Then again I can't belive I've almost got 2 kids and you've got 3. My how time flies. Shouldn't you be planning a trip to Lubbock sometime soon?

Procters said...

Happy Birthday, little one! I love all of your pictures. I always go back and look at the boys baby pictures on their birthdays. They grow too fast!

Sara said...

Just beautiful!!!!! How adorable!

Jill said...

i found those letters already together in the valentine's section but jaime made me JOY for christmas, and she got those letters seperately. i don't know what section of hobby lobby, but i guess wherever they sell their wooden things. i want to see your heart!!

SS said...

My memory is really bad these days, but I had every intention of thanking you for letting us "borrow" your baby name. Funny to think that we both ended up with little girls named Sydney. Dianne and Ann and that far off either. Tell big Syd that she'll have to meet little Syd someday!