Saturday, February 03, 2007

time to have the baby

We've made it and we can see the light. Only five more days until the baby girl arrives. We have had several moments when we thought "this is it!" However, we endure each time. So as usual, I will probably make it to my inducement date on the 8th. I go to the Dr. on Mon and will get all the facts. Pray that we go into labor on the 7th and beat the date. I have long horrible labors, so I would love this on to be shorter and easier. We are progressing by ourselves this time, so I am still hopeful for a "nature" calls delivery vs. the many many many levels of pitosin(sp?) I normally go through.

Of course when all is done and are back home I will post pics of our new one and of the proud big sisters. Hope you all will come back to see them. It seems so long ago and it seems like it has been more than 9 mos, but we are finally here. YAHOO!!!!!!

Anybody got any labor inducing ideas, email them to me. We have done several of the top notch ones - I cannot walk anymore, eat anymore, and some others are not helping either (you know which other one I am talking about.....) so any fresh and tried and true methods, let me know!

5 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

yeah.."that other one" I think was made up by husbands!!!!

I hope you have a smooth delivery. Can't wait to see her!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

Praying for the whole gang. I know you are ready! Can't wait to see another one of those cute girls. Y'all make precious babies!

A D said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I agree with Jennifer on the "other one". I would suggest sit ups, it worked with me for Thomas but I was already at a 5.
I also agree w/Jenn, you do make precious babies.
You are in my prayers for a quick delivery and recovery.

Lots of love

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

congratulations! I heard through the grapevine that Taytum is here! Hope you find that sense of normalcy soon!

SS said...

Thanks so much for the e-mail pictures. She is beautiful, so are the two girls. I'm glad everything went well. Let me know when you'll be in town again because I would love to see you!