Monday, February 19, 2007

Valentine's is all about LOVE

Taytum Lynn - going home from the hospital.
Kirk and his three princesses.....
Our first Valentine's day with our new one.
What a day of love!


We finally had our new baby girl! Taytum Lynn was born February 8, at 6:07pm. She weighed 8 pounds and 6 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long. Parents are glad she is fianlly here, Big Sister Sydney is a great help, and Big Sister Alayna is now recognizing her and is working on being a big helper. We are now our complete little Whittle family. Things are going good. She is a big eater so nursing has not been a problem, except that is all I feel I get done during the day is feeding a two week old. Once she gets on a better and longer eating schedule and sleeps for longer periods in the night, all will be great. We are blessed with happy healthy babies that grow up to be beautiful girls!

10 comments:

Sarah B said...

Congrats on your new baby girl! What a blessing! :)

The Binkley Family said...

What a cutie! I hope that we will get to see her in person! I am so happy for you guys!

Jenni at talking hairdryer said...

She's a doll. I remember those days of feeding around the clock. I don't miss them! Hang in there!

A D said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I believe you are about the prettiest family I know.
We miss you and are so happy for you.

Kerri Thompson said...

She is beautiful. Love her name. Wow, three little girls.

SS said...

I'm glad everything went okay. They are all beautiful and I would love to see them the next time your in town.

Lisa Renee said...

YEA! SO pretty! All of you! Congrats!

Klamfam said...

She is beautiful!! 3 princess--Yea!

mammadavis said...

Taytum is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Jenna said...

Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! What a wonderful family you have. I found your blog through another blog. I was a counselor with Amy at Camp Blue Haven. Just telling you that so that you know that I am not just a freak making random comments:) Tell Amy "hi" from me.