Saturday, April 19, 2008

6 word memoir

Jennifer Binkley tagged me this past week with a simple blog tag. Following the directions has been complicated enough because I honestly did not understand everything I was supposed to do. I also could not think of anything...Yes, I was speechless!

1. Write your own six word memoir.


2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.


3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.


4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.


5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play


Trying to come up with a six word memoir was more than complicated. Why 6? Five words was really easy, but this was hard. Plus trying to come up with one that held a lot of meaning was more complicated. So here is what I have:

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much



As I was trying to come up with something, I kept seeing these words that I have posted in my kitchen. Then I ordered this hanging to add to my kitchen that matched. As I was out shopping this weekend, I saw frames, rugs, pictures, all sorts of decor with these words. They must mean something to me. I am all about living life to the fullest. It is such a short life - but live it well to gaurantee a long eternal life. Laugh often - we need humor, fum times, we need to be the giddy little girls sometimes. Have you ever tried to make people laugh? Love much - where would we be without all the loves in our lives? But we must recognize, we would not be here not have that eternal life, without God's Much Love!

So there are my six words to live by! I tag Mel, Kristie, Jenni Hale, Sue and Jill

4 comments:

Happy Mama said...

I love that saying- what a great tag! This is a tough one... I'll have to do some thinking for sure. I was at Hobby Lobby last week and saw lots of things with Live, Laugh, Love on them- they have a new inspirational section and I really liked all the wordy stuff. Hope you are having a great weekend! Summer is almost here~ Take care :)

The Binkley Family said...

Thanks for doing the tag!!!!

Hey, I still am dying to know the answer to my question on the last post....

Darla said...

I love it! That is a very hard tag to do. I can't wait to read others you tagged.

SS said...

the first words that come to mind are big, fat, swollen, tired, indigestion and grouchy...that's 6 that I'm currently living by, but I don't think that's what you had in mind :) I'll work on that at a later time!!!!