Tuesday, June 17, 2008

whew! is life busy or what.....?

ok, we must all be BUSY because it takes us a while to blog! we are finishing our VBS tomorrow night. i again took on the task of heading it up. it has been really fun and the kids are having a great time. i will post a pic later.

the kids are leaving next week to go to the beach with my parents - hmmm? life with one kid, what will that be like?????

hope all of you are having a great summer. oh, and we have been out on the boat lots and lots and lots. all is well and it is proving to be well spent money and providing lots of time to take friends and their kids out on the lake. that is what we wanted it for. however, kirk did get a wet vac for father's day; he needed it to clean out the boat. again - his gain of owning a boat!

6 comments:

SS said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the boat and that this one actually works. I still laugh to think about the incident with the first boat...Tell Captain Kirk I said hello.

Darla said...

sounds like you are having a very busy and fun summer!

Procters said...

Wow, your summer sounds a lot like ours. I'm loving this time with my boys...making memories. It sounds like your sweet family is doing the same.
Oh, Go Fish came to Midland a few weeks ago. The kids LOVED it! I saw them in San Diego at the Children's Ministry Conference and had gotten the boys an autographed CD. They were so excited to see them in person. Wade and I loved it, too.

Jill said...

sounds like you guys are having a great summer. let me know if you have any san antonio trips planned!

Happy Mama said...

Sounds like fun! Glad you are enjoying your time off- I know ya'll are making some great memories with Captain Kirk. Amanda said she saw you in Lubbock-we were there for Encounter. Wish I could have seen you. Take care!

Aubrey said...

Glad you are getting to use the boat so much. . . sounds like such fun! Enjoy yourselves while the kids are gone!!