Sunday, August 31, 2008

Back to School


August has been so busy, but has been great. We started school at Bosqueville. It is a small 1-A school, but allows for us all to be on the same campus! I love it..... Here are some pics of school and other odds and ends.
Here is Alayna putting her things in her cubby and then "working" at her table as everyone arrives. She is loving Pre-K and is being so big. She has all ready turned into quite the big girl.
Sydney was so happy to be back in school. She could not wait for it to start. She was an ol' pro to first day of school. She found her desk and then could not wait for us to leave.

Little Tater did not do so well. She has cried a lot this week. I hope it is just the transition. I hope she gets better soon. She does not cry when we leave, but she is fussy all day long. But I get to "sneak" peeks at her when she does not know I am looking. Her teachers are great and are doing their best to make her transition faster.

8 comments:

Darla said...

They are getting too big. I just love seeing first day photos. So your 2nd one is PreK this year? I will also have a PreKer this year. She would rather just skip PreK and go to real school. I hope your 1st week back was a good one.

Lisa Renee said...

Sydney looks SO grown up! Alayna should be her!!!! THat is how I remember her little face! Sorry about Tatum, hope next week goes better. BTW, LOVE the new look of your blog. Hope you are enjoying your holiday weekend.

Oh and the pic of you and Kirk sleeping.. PRICELESS!!! That cracks me up!

SS said...

I still can't believe you have one in school and one in pre-k. Seems like yesterday when we had your candlilighting in the back of the sub...I remember it well!

realitymomma said...

did anyone ever learn that whole song? i remember everyone's candlelighting and we all sang the 1st real strong and then hummed or mumbled the rest!

Jill said...

such cuties! i'm sorry little tater had a tough time, but how great that you can go in and sneak peeks of her throughout the day!

Happy Mama said...

Wow- ditto Sue's comments- how can you have three in school? But, how nice that they can all be there with you- that is priceless. You have beautifu; girls and I am so happy for your new situation!

Klamfam said...

Hey! Your girls are getting so big! I hope ya'll are doing well!

Aubrey said...

What sweet girls, and so beautiful! I hope little Tater has settled in by now and the tears have stopped! I think it's great that you all get to be on the same campus now!!