Saturday, August 23, 2008

End of summer.....

Well, it has been a while since I blogged, so here are a few pics of the last month! Unfortunately but very much needingly, it has been raining for two weeks. We got 4" in one our, so yes a lot of streets and places flooded. Today was the first day without rain, so of course, we were out on the lake. Here is a pic of Alayna sticking her head out the window while getting ice cream at Baskin Robbins.



This is Kirk and Tater at our waterpark. I took the picture and did not really look at her posing like her Daddy. She thinks she is so big and mimics everything anyone does!
This pic is what happens to Kirk and I about 4:45! and what do our children do, take pics of us....
The last two pics are of all the granchildren on my side. There are 13, so out of 20 pic, not one has all heads in the pic, looking at the camera, somone is not crying or being goofy. You take what you can get! The last one is of course my three princesses. They have all grown up in so many different ways this summer. It makes mommy proud and sad at the same time.
and yes, first day of school on monday, pics to come sometime next week.

6 comments:

Jill said...

they are just too precious!
i wondered about you several times last week...hoping no one else had gotten sick and you had survived with kirk out of town.
by the way...where does he work? i'm curious after the last comment on my blog.

Darla said...

I just love pictures! Your girls are so pretty. I love that all the families wore different colors. Cool idea! Good luck on your first week back. Sometimes those weeks are crazy.

Jennifer said...

Your girls are absolutely beautiful. I love the one posing with Kirk; she is too cute!!

SS said...

I remembering "hanging out" with the Lee family when there were 0 grandchildren...things have changed a little! Have a good week at school.

Larissa said...

I love the pic of you and Kirk. That's hillarious! Your girls are so pretty!

Sara said...

Beautiful girls! I love their hair!!
And I love the pic of y'all sleeping! So cute.